Increasing Text Size
The ECG website has been built following the latest web standard in term of coding practice and accessibility.
In order to increase the size of our website's text you can:
- in Internet Explorer, select: View » Text size
- in Firefox, select: View » Font Size
- in Opera, select: Tools » Preferences » Fonts » Minimum font size (pixels)
- in Chrome, select: View » Text Zoom
- in Safari, select: View » Font Size
Alternatively, you can scroll your mouse's wheel whilst holding down the Control (Ctrl) key.
ECG website has been tested and found working:
- on Windows
- in Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- in Firefox
- in Opera
- in Chrome
- in Safari