Emergency First Aid at Work Training
This is a 1-day course training the delegate in basic life support, management of the unconscious patient, a choking patient and a bleeding victim. This will enable the delegate to act as the Appointed Person for first aid in the absence of a fully qualified first aider.
- The importance of record keeping in an emergency
- Management of a patient in cardiac arrest
- Management of a choking patient
- Management of an unconscious patient
- Management of wounds and bleeding
Courses run on-site on request.