Chaperoning Training for General Practice 'Non-Clinical Staff'
Our Director, Jane Lambert, has published an article in Practice Nursing about Chaperones - download the article here
This course has been designed to give non clincial staff who work in General Practice the opportunity to explore their roles and responsibilities if they also act as a chaperone to patients.
By the end of this course, the candidate will:
- Know what is meant by the term chaperone
- Understand the need for a chaperone
- Know what an "intimate examination" is
- Be aware of the rights of the patient
- Understand your role and responsibility as a chaperone
- Identify the mechanism for raising concern
This is a 2.5hour training course.
If you would like to take the course on-line go to our On-Line Chaperone Course