On Line Chaperoning Training for General Practice 'Non-Clinical Staff'
Our Director, Jane Lambert, has published an article in Practice Nursing about Chaperones - download the article here
“This course has been designed for non-clinical staff such as GP receptionists. For people who may be asked during their working day to act as a chaperone but who have not received any training. The course summarises with a short assessment and on successful completion you can print your certificate.”
By the end of this course, the candidate will:
- Know what is meant by the term chaperone
- Understand the need for a chaperone
- Know what an "intimate examination" is
- Be aware of the rights of the patient
- Understand your role and responsibility as a chaperone
- Identify the mechanism for raising concern
Take the course for just £15.00 Plus VAT...