Automated External Defibrillators - AEDs
Sudden cardiac arrest facts:-
- It strikes without warning taking the lives of 250 people a day in the UK,
- Less than 5% of its victims survive in the UK,
- It can happen to anyone even young athletes,
- Defibrillation is the only treatment,
- Defibrillation within three minutes increases your chance of survival to over 70%.
Quick action by the first person on scene can truly make a difference in saving a life. Automatic external defibrillators (AEDs) make early defibrillation readily available and are easy to use, even for lay people with minimal training.
AEDs can be purchased for businesses, schools and public areas as well as for healthcare organisations such as GP Practices, Dental Practices and Hospitals.
Available from £1095 Plus VAT